White Geese


White Geese

I woke up this morning with a feeling of peace
An image of two white flying geese
Gliding south on late summer air
Almost cold
The flight of my grandparents, here to say hello
Delivering a message, within this poem
A visit from ancester’s past
The wind swirls up a few fallen leaves
The air is warm, the kind lusted in the early frozen spring
The message to embrace all seasons and all change
No guessing
A feeling of knowing in my bones
A connection to something beyond my knowing
Like a radio, it was always inside me
But within this frequency I can pick up the signal
I can feel the assurance that all is well
All is one
All is touched by its rays
like the sun as it lays
across each growing stalk of wheat in the open fields
Rising in the east and warming the brown earth
Creating the cycle, beginning with birth

I see a red barn, crochet needles, balls of yarn
I see words written in the sky
I see pride
I see the ocean, swells of waves
I see graves
I see babies, chubby and sweet
I see meals of vegetables and meat
I see sand, massaging the bottoms of bare feet
I see trees, tall, strong and old
I see grey hair, silver and bold
I see smiles and creases in faces
I see the spanse of the earth and the continents
Cosmic connection between all the spaces
I see hands holding, metaphorically
I see minds joined, euphorically
I see words imploring me

The path leads, lays unassumingly at my feet
I walk to the rhythm of the earths heart beat
My gait stands tall
My stride becomes confident and strong
As I hum the words of my ancestors song
Without logic, this transference
A lesson in ultimate occurances
Nothing begins and nothing ends

They are still with me, living on within my cells
Their wisdom runs like sap in my veins
Tappable with the sound of meditation bells
Failure a misguided notion in this game
More accuratelty alignment or not
No more logicating, and dangerously vibrating thought
The leaves kick up in the wind, and delightfully spin
Their laughter contagious
A smile unknowlingly takes form
Stop that deciding what is right or wrong
Happy or sad trumps good or bad
Happy means alignment with rightness
Joy means inner and outer lightness
Melt into the moment you were meant to be in
Feel each sensation as it creeps in
Smile my dear and breathe too
That’s all you need to do


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!