Rainy Love

I am in love with rain, I want to shout from the depths of my being when I hear him tapping on my windows.
I am immediately transported to his magical world where everything grows
My soul eases into a peaceful sleep,
I pray the lord my soul to keep

The earth wrapping a rhythmic blanket around my existence
Not even a reminder of my normal resistance
I retreat in my bed, thick dreams swirl in and out of my head
vivid snippets and foggy clips of another time and place
Taking my aching and replacing with grace
Waking with peace, calmness abounds
Peeking outside to find that you are still around
Washing away sounds and soaking into the solid ground
 
Excited to start my morning with your damp dark soul
Awake my own
Chill my bones
You are now the reason I grow old
I can get through each day with your enveloping reminders, refreshing and bold
I fall into your arms with heavy sighs
You honor beginnings with your ceremonial goodbyes
Washing away the season of rawness, hard cold
Putting your arm around the ice and leading her to a cave that you hold 
Safe corners to place all past things
Summoning in the gentle spring
You take her hand and keep her safe
Nurturing her birth space
 
I quietly slip outside to feel your next move
Your comforting fluidity, silky and smooth
brushes your touch upon my delicate skin
I turn my face to meet your wind
Your refreshing droplets can softly wake me up
I'll let you fall into my steaming coffee cup
Overflow if you will
Ill swallow you like a thousand pills
Ill lose myself in you
Ill swim in your soft grey and dark blue

My yellow raincoat falls unoticed around my figure
I am no longer attached to the material, the slick plasticky world that insists on its rigor
The severity of life lets go of its tenacity
I surrender to the natural force of your gravity
Rain over me and wash me clean as you fall
Your are my only, my everything, my all
Splash around me and mingle with my soul
I am lost in your flow
You enable me to grow
I am no longer me or here
I no longer see or fear
Yet I am all this and all now
I honor you, I bend in reverence in a deep bow
Bravo, my love, my rain and renewal
All transformation comes through you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!