Sunshine





Sunshine, be mine, align with the one inside
Beg me to come outside and not hide
possess me to laugh and run
mess with me
have some fun
Create the joy within my soul and eyes
Give me your prize
Tan me, warm me
Sparkle and Adorn me

Splash across the trees
Aim to please
Gift me with a day long and bright
Calm my nerves, end my fight
Stretch across the horizon, reach your rays
Let us rejoice and sing your praise

Lay me down on the tingly grass
Reflect images of colors off every glass
Let my hair down in the western wind
Blowing away my winter sins
Drape me in strapless and short denim shorts
Paint my toes and play me in sports
Beautiful Sun I beg you so
Im dying this March for you to know
How much I crave you and need you badly
I see you creeping in and smile gladly
I release a deep sigh within my bones
To know you soon will quiet this Jones.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!